What are those facts you know about condoms? Well you would be surprised that most of them are false. To be absolutely sure, answer this quiz about condoms to test your knowledge and also to correct some. Knowledge is power, So shoot...
1. Latex condoms are recommended for the prevention of unintended pregnancies and sexually transmitted diseases.
True or False?
2. Oil-based lubricants like baby oil and Vaseline are safe to use with latex condoms.
True or False?
3. Condoms can break if the tip is not pinched to remove air bubbles.
Someone said Lagos is turning turn Dubai before his very eyes and i cannot but agree with him. Lagos is witnessing some transformations that can only but be noticed over a period of time.
Most noticeable one is the work currently on-going in Eko Atlantic. For everyday that i pass through that route, there is something new coming up and this is just the beginning.
Below are some pictures of Lagos' transformation into our own Dubai.
Every lady is outwardly beautiful in her own unique way but this piece is about ladies who know they are endowed with outward beauty and i mean ladies whose beauty will make heads turn.
I have seen many ladies flaunt their endowments yet no man is willing to have most of them as wives and I kept wondering what could be wrong.
I have come to know that guys are wiser now and a reasonable man will not mind marrying a humble respectful reserved super ugly lady rather than have a manner-less and sharp tongued s-ex symbol as a wife but would rather
Most men hate to admit they are amateurs in matters concerning the fairer s-ex. Makes them feel less masculine somehow but we all have loads to learn on this. Here are a few mistakes guys make.
1. Choice of venue for first date: Bars and clubs won't work; your place or her's is a bad idea too. The idea is to get to know each other so bars/clubs with loud music will get in the way of that and staying home might lead to s-ex (which there is nothing wrong with if the goal is to be "friends with benefits) and might give wrong impressions.
Lassa fever or Lassa hemorrhagic fever (LHF) is an acute viral hemorrhagic fever caused by the Lassa virus and first described in 1969 in the town of Lassa, in Borno State, Nigeria. Lassa fever is a member of the Arenaviridae virus family. Similar to ebola, clinical cases of the disease had been known for over a decade but had not been connected with a viral pathogen(bacterium or virus).
Lassa fever is an acute viral illness that occurs in west Africa. The illness was discovered in the year 1969 when two missionary nurses died from it in Nigeria. The virus is named after the town in
In battles there are rules of engagement. Strict guidelines on how to handle different wartime situations, like how to handle non combatant prisoners and all that. So just like war, dating has rules. So ladies, here they are.
1) The man does most of the calling: its 2016 and while a lot of ladies might frown at this idea they have to realize that a lot of men acknowledge women as equal but still think this their job and you should let them. I have taken a poll from guys of indiscriminate ages and a lot of them say the same thing, a woman who calls a lot at best strokes the
Hi, my name is Nana for those of you that do not know me lol.
Ok, I was reading the Saturday edition of the punch newspaper and I couldn’t help but notice this particular topic....i know the issue of bride price has been over flogged by different social forums but this one has got different twist to it views from
These days getting married is becoming a daunting task for the male folks as it is for the females’
To find a lady who has an adorable character is synonymous to looking for a treasure beneath the earth surface. And when guys eventually locate this scarce species of ladies, they can go any length just to have them as their other half.
Below are some of the characters some ladies posses that can make a man beg for their hands in marriage;
I was on a forum and someone asked this question “Who Is More Beautiful? Igbo Girls Vs Fulani Girls.” According to him- (continue reading and see pictures of ladies from both tribes)
Your menstrual cycle begins on the first day of your menstruation and continues up to, but not including, the first day of your next period. Women’s cycles range from 21-40 days or more, with an average of around 28 days.
The length of your cycle may change from month to month. Periods usually last between two to seven days and blood loss varies from light to heavy and bright red to dark brown.
Any alteration in what you consider to be your normal cycle can be a cause for concern. Variations may mean